Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Game Journalism Play 2

1. What specifically did you do today?
Today I found an island and got some pineapple seeds to plant in a medium crop lot. Beside the plants I placed a scarecrow so that no birds would steal the crops. I added more foundation to my raft so I have more room to walk around and to add more items. I created a water purifier and a grill. Also I killed a shark.







2. What did you learn about how to play the game (TIPS&TRICKS)?
Today I learned how to switch to walls by holding right click on the mouse while hold the building hammer in the game.3. What strategies are you going to try to focus on tomorrow?
Tomorrow I am going to try and make a bigger crop farm and try to make another floor onto the raft.4. Add a picture of your raft. (include a caption) Explain what you have done to your raft and WHY.
I added a purifier and a grill. Also added more crops and a scarecrow. So I can make food without the birds stealing any.



No comments:

Post a Comment