Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Exit Interview - January 2019

1. Comment about your work ethic in this course.
I believe I had an excellent work ethic in this course. I finished all of my assignments on time and to the best of my ability.

2. Which assignments did you enjoy and why?
I really enjoyed the Raft, MineCraft, and Premiere Pro assignments. They allowed me to expand my knowledge in this course, as I have not used or played some of them before. Assignments for Photoshop or SketchUp were not that interesting, as I have already used these programs in my past years of InfoTech. 

3. Which assignments did you struggle with and why?
I struggled only with the SketchUp assignments. The program sometimes was freezing or lagging which was pretty annoying and time-consuming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment