Friday, January 18, 2019

Game Journalism Day 4 - Upgrades


1.What does it do better? This is an axe I ungraded from the stone one to the metal one because it chops down trees faster and has more durability
 2.What's the difference? The difference between the plastic and metal hook is the length I can throw it and how fast it reels back in. It is also much more durable
3.How does this help? The large storage helps more than the small storage because it can hold more items that don't fit in my inventory.

4.Why did you do it? I changed to the metal fishing rod from the wooden one because it is faster to throw and more durable.
5.Was it worth it - why? I upgraded to the large crop plot because then I can plant crops that don't fit into the small or medium crop plots.
Raft.



No comments:

Post a Comment